How to Add Tabs On Blogger Blog /What is Create A Page on Blogger

-: Add Tab Or Pages To Your Blog on Blogger:-

How to set up your Blogger blog with Tabs like any professional blog having different buttons below your blog name. The question coming to your mind is it possible? It seems impossible until you don't know how to. Yes, it is possible to show different Tabs on your Bloggers Blog. Have you ever thought of that?
 
Add Tabs to Your Blog
                                             

One day I was searching for something, in order to find that thing I visited many blogs, Custom Domain Blogs, and Blogspot domain Blogs after watching some Blogspot Blog I just got shocked they are showing different subjects below their blog title with tabs.
That time I thought do they purchased this Option from Blogger Or It can be done from Blogger for Free? and this Question leads me One step Further in Blogging.


I have also found some articles written and videos showing to use Custom or third party layout or template. My suggestion is don't use third party layout or template until you know how to code properly or at least know a little coding, because if your Blog falls into any problem for using third party code or anything you are not going to get any help from Blogger Help Forum. If you use third party layout, templates, or any other thing on your Blog be sure that you get help from them otherwise you're in big trouble.





There is one thing I would like to tell you. Have you seen the create page option? on the left side of your blog. Does it make sense to you? Nah, I was also confused about this option honestly. What to do with it! So from going to Pages >New page, I wrote a post and as usual published it. What I have seen and you will also see, If you Create a Page. There are only three options "Search Description, option, Custom Robots Tags".

I thought other options will be available after the post is published. I opened the post from the edit option to see if they have other options available or not, and  I was just confused about what to do with it now, no Labels, no Permalink. But later I understand the value of this Feature and you will also.


So coming to the point, how to set up different Tabs to your Blogger Blog. If you read the previous two paragraphs then you may get a little hint about that. Is there any connection between "Create A Page" & and Creating  Tab on the blog. Yes my Friend.




Follow these steps to Create Different Tabs On Your Blogger Blog :


First: Go to Create A Page >New Page and a New blank Page will Come Up. On-Page title write the name of page or tab you would like to show on your Blog, Example:-"About Me "   "New Topic". You can add your text later after setting up the Tab. Create pages with the page title. 
Note: You can create a maximum of 10 pages.






Second: Go to Layout >below header click on Cross-Column > click on Edit or Add a gadget > A window will come up. 

From Basics,> Click on pages showing dialogue "Display a list of stand-alone pages on your blog. By Blogger" Now choose pages which you have created earlier. select the Pages you want to on your nav(Navigation) bar.



All set now you can adjust size and color by going to Template > Customize > Advanced  > Tabs text.
Watch the Video:- How to Add tabs on your Blog 



If you like this Post Share It.
Thanks for Reading .. If you have any comments or suggestion please write On comment box.
I love to hear from You. 

RELATED POST .............


How to get more readers to my blog

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions about this article. Thanks