Social Addiction

What is Social Addiction ?
Now A Days peoples are Getting Addicted to Social Media Leaving their Real Life Behind.
We are Depending on Social Medias than any other things , spending more time to see what's going on .
Social Media is not bad or Harmful and I
Didn't Wanted to Mean that at all . What I Want to Say is We Must Live our Real Life in Real not in Social .We must admit that now a days social media became a Part of Our Life 
Social Media No Doubt Make us Closer than We ever Was and Made A Good Communication Beyond Borders . We Must Understand the Power of it and We must use it in A Better Way .

SN is A Place where you can do anything without violating the rules .
When it Comes to Any Social Media Many People still don't know how to Use it .
So if You are Facing any Problem You can Ask me and I will Try My Best to Satisfy You .
Thank You 

If you Became A Social Addict Like Me then We Can Connect or Do Something on Social .

Comments